Thursday, May 14, 2009

Start A Blog, They Said....

But what if I don't have anything to say? Huh?

I never got a direct answer to that, just a bunch of funny looks. Okay, so I may be a bit of a talker IRL, but that doesn't mean I like to spew my guts in a blog. I can see the person I'm talking to IRL, tho. You....I have no idea who you are. Nothing personal, we've just never met.

So, let's get to know each other. I'll tell you a few things about me, you tell me a few things about you. Me first:

1. I don't believe stuff should be stored in the bird room. First, stuff must be hermetically sealed to remain decent in the bird room. Not only do birds fling their body weight in food a day, they are also the only creatures (besides newborn babies) who can projectile poop with extreme accuracy. Second...all the birds yell at me while I'm in there. I don't think they want attention, I think they want me out of their room. Except for Zackery. He wants me to pay attention to him, then get out of his room. He would also appreciate a cayenne pepper, thankyouverymuch.

2. I believe handling a hedgehog when your hands smell like bacon is a bad idea. I didn't just pull this out of thin air, mind you, but came to this conclusion after holding a hedgehog when my hands smelled like bacon. She spit me right back out, bless her heart. Apparently hoomans do NOT taste like pork, or I'd be typing this with one less finger. Lesson learned, all digits intact.

3. I don't believe that feeding bacon to a pig is fundamentally wrong. Just a bite, mind you. We do have to worry about salt and fat. My charming DIL feels this is horribly wrong, and makes disgusted disapproving noises every time she sees me do it. She doesn't say a word when I feed chicken to the birds tho, does she? Nope...she sure doesn't!

4. I like bacon.

Well, that's a fine start. :) Now that I've written something I feel the need to play with the tools, and will try to insert a video. The following is what happens when you leave a big kid alien puppet alone in a camera store, ala my daughter. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment